The file contains the firmware and comes in a zip package, which contains the Flash file, Flash tool, USB driver, instruction manual. Now at the right bottom of your MI flash tool, you will see three options “clean all”, “save user data” and “clean all and lock”. Next, go to the MI flashing tool and tap on the Refresh button to see the connected devices. Once your phone in fastboot mode, connect your phone stock ROM to the PC with the USB cable.
- Sometimes your device doesn’t receive an update, you stay with the old version and wait desperately.
- If you want only update system and keep your internal storage, choose “save user data” (flash_all_except_storage.bat).
- The Xiaomi Redmi 7A also has a great selection of custom ROMs available, providing even more features and performance.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro stock Flash File firmware is a great choice for those who want the most out of their device. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro also has a great selection of custom ROMs available, providing even more features and performance.
We guess your reason to remove TWRP is to get the stock recovery back. It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday. So that’s how you remove TWRP recovery by replacing it with Mi recovery Redmi 7. This guide is compatible with Redmi 7 “onclite” Android 9.0 Pie only.
- Now Tap on ‘Flash’ at the top right to start the flashing process.
- Do not need to re-install USB Driver if you installed it before.
- Even if it may not help most of the users, the part is there.
- This flash file helps you to upgrade or downgrade the firmware of your Redmi 7A Android phone.
However, these custom ROMs are usually buggy and might have some stability issues as well. The stock firmware is built keeping your device in mind and hence is customized and optimized according to each device’s unique specs sheet. Therefore, it is capable of providing greater stability and a bug-free experience. Download Xiaomi Redmi 7 Stock ROM from here, flash it in your device and enjoy the native Android experience again. The download file contains the USB driver, Flash Tool and the stock ROM file. Here you can Download and install Redmi 7 mobile device USB (Universal Serial Bus) drivers for free. This method could be really helpful when reinstalling the “Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 firmware” on your device.